Valkyrie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to improve chance of enhancing cards?

2 posters

Go down

how  to improve chance of enhancing cards? Empty how to improve chance of enhancing cards?

Post  ghostwisperer Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:27 pm

anybody noes how to improve chances of enhancing our uniform cards? i tried a few times to plus four to plus five but fail so many times(angulo n paulo ferreira)... how  to improve chance of enhancing cards? Icon_silent
ghostwisperer
ghostwisperer
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

how  to improve chance of enhancing cards? Empty Re: how to improve chance of enhancing cards?

Post  Insider Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:15 pm

Always enhance just 1 time per day.

With 2 days interval

Insider
Private 1st Class

Back to top Go down

how  to improve chance of enhancing cards? Empty Re: how to improve chance of enhancing cards?

Post  ghostwisperer Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:20 pm

tat means onli one uniform card per dae den after two daes den do again ? den one dae per card or per player upgrade?
ghostwisperer
ghostwisperer
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Insider Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:39 am

Yeah , thats how I do it, but not guarantee, but from what I know consecutive enhancement has a 80% chance of failing. Making sure the cards are close together by grouping the cards by name, so Jovetic +1 and Jovetic +2 together.

You've been granted access to the rest of the forums yesterday how  to improve chance of enhancing cards? Icon_surprised

Insider
Private 1st Class

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum